Thursday, April 16, 2009

Healthy and Yummy!

So, I have been really trying to watch my weight, eat healthier, and exercise more. For the most part I have been able to do it all. In my quest for new healthy recipes that will not only appeal to my wonderful hubby, but my two little ones, I came across a meal that is simply wonderful.

I was out at my good friend, Stacey's, house a few weeks ago and she made Lemon Horseradish Fish Cakes. I know, if doesn't necessarily sound good. But it was!!! I just loved them. I think I even told her that night that I couldn't wait to try them out on my family. So yummy! So easy! Two of my favorite things when it comes to a weeknight recipe: yummy and easy. Stacey made them with tilapia, but I made them with flounder. I think any white fish would do.
It was a hit. I just had to share. Try them, you won't be disappointed. Thanks Stacey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing about how delicious these fish cakes were for weeks; glad you've finally shared the recipe.

Amy and Andrew said...

Mmmm... looks tasty!

AP said...

Looking forward to trying this out!

Stacey Michaud said...

Glad you guys liked them! We should rename though!