Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Cash Wallet

Recently I made these "No-Cash Wallets" for my Mom and Gordon's Mom for Mother's Day. I got the pattern from Amy Karol's Bend The Rules Sewing book. I think they are pretty cute.
I even put snaps on them to keep them closed.
There are two pockets, so in one of them I put a clear picture holder and filled each with pictures of kids and grandkids. So they became more of a brag book. I hope they liked them as much as I liked making them.
Now, what's the next project??

4 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

So cute! What does the "no cash" part mean? Because I'm pretty sure I already have one of those!

AP said...

I second Amy's "so cute!" comment. I just might want to try this one out. Summer's just around the corner and that means I might find myself with a little bit of time. You're an inspiration to me to get the sewing machine going again.

Anonymous said...

Love mine. I've used it many times to "brag". Just wish it was a little larger to handle license and/or credit card so I could leave pocketbook home.

Karen said...

No cash means no real room for bills or change, I guess. Although, mom you give me ideas of just making alittle larger and adding a change purse part to it. Hummm....