Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation Nights


I have a really good friend who has coined the term "vacation night" for the night when he is off the next day. I love this term, especially from him because he has quite the way of delivering the "vacation night" phrase.
So, I am borrowing his coined phrase to describe the fact that I only have two vacation nights left. School starts next week. Back to the grind, as they say. It has been a wonderful summer, and I am definitely not looking forward to all the stress that comes with working full time, and being a Mom full time as well. As I've said before I love my job, but it is stressful.

So two more vacation nights left...hummm, how to spend them. Saying so long to a wonderful summer full of vacation nights and hello to an exciting new school year. How are you all spending the last few days of summer? And when is the next vacation night?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make it through? I'm sure you did. You are an amazing Mom, OT, and friend. We are all lucky to have you in our lives.

Karen said...

Who are you anonymous? Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means alot to me. I just wish I knew who you are.
We made it through the first two days. It's tough, but we will be fine. I'll get back to posting soon.