Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dimples!

Dimples! I love them. As my brother-in-law and sister-in-law can attest to, I love dimples on guys. Too cute. They actually have a good friend that I told them he has the greatest dimples "that I could eat soup out of them".

Now I was watching American Idol tonight and this guy came on who was very cute. Or "had a lot to offer" ;) ...his dimples were the first thing that caught my eye.
His name was Brent. So, if he makes it past Hollywood or even if you watch at all, look for Brent. Also a name from my past, that my sisters could be gently reminded of. A lifeguard at Hammonassett Beach that I was also quite smitten with at one point in my life.

But, I digress.

Back to dimples.

Not necessarily a small thing that gives me strength, but definitely a small thing that makes me smile.

And smiles always give me strength.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love them too.

Anonymous said...

smitten might be the tip of the iceberg......I have a photo somewhere.....