Monday, November 24, 2008

Look what I can do....

Well, I finally did it. Something different with my sewing machine. Something different than quilts and potholders. In a previous post I wrote about winning some new books and fabric on ebay. These are two fabrics I won and a pattern from Amy Butler's book Little Stitches for Little Ones.
The fabric is from Amy Butler's Belle line. So pretty...don't you agree?

I actually had this bag finished for alittle while, but I didn't want to post about it until I was able to give it to it's new owner.
I love these fabrics! It is the Everything Bag pattern by Amy Butler. I think I am becoming more and more of a fan of hers.
It was the first time, not only that I made something like this, but the first time I used interfacing, and made elastic pockets and dividers. It was fun for sure!
But even more fun to give away!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Amy and Andrew said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky recipient and a special lady also. I'm sure she treasures it.

Sarah Daigle said...

I love that you are excited about interfacing! It just shows how you truely take your craft to heart and a little bit of you is included with each stitch. Congratulations on another great product.

Sarah said...

Looks great!

Linda said...

I'm so excited to be such a lucky recipient of your newest creations! I can see you at a craft fair someday - or your own website. People could pick out their favorite colors & you make custom bags: cha-ching!!!